30 GK Question for Quiz
1) Who is the creator of the world globe?
Ans. Martin Beham
2) Highest Mountain in MOON?
Ans. Mons Huygens
3) When Pluto is discovered?
4) Black Soil is also known as __.
Ans. Regur Soil
5) Study of Cell is called?
6) What is the weight of the Heart?
7) How many bones in the Backbone?
8) What is the length of the Small Intestine
Ans. 22 feet ( 6.069m)
9) Which India’s first Submarine?
Ans. I.N.S Kaveri
10) Which is the largest Canal in India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi Canal
11) Which is the World’s largest Plateau in India?
Ans. Pameer ( Tibet )
12) Which country has the longest boundary?
13) Which country has the largest Sea Port?
Ans. Newyork (USA)
14) Which is the largest cell?
Ans. Ostrich Egg
15) Which is the largest Bog(Daldal) in the world?
Ans.Prepet Bog (Siberia)
16) World’s largest Tree?
Ans. Sequoia tree (366 feet)
17) When Mother Terresa was awarded Bharat Ratan?
18) Which is the sign of purity of food items?
19) Who is the father of the Green Revolution in India?
Ans. Dr.M.S Swaminathan
20) Who discovered the Black Hole?
21) First Foreign person awarded with Bharat Ratna.
Ans. Khan Abdul Gafar Khan
22) Which is India’s first 3D movie?
Ans. My Dear Kuttichathan
23) Who was the first Indian Pilot?
Ans. J.R.D Tata (1951)
24) Who discovered the Petrol Car?
Ans. Karl Benz
25) A minimum distance of Clear Vision of Human Eye
26) Neil River is originated form__.
Ans. Victoria Lake
27) Who discovered the Atom?
Ans. John Dalton
28) Name of World’s Fastest Computer.
29) First Modern Computer discovered in__.
30) When Dr.Rajendra Prasad awarded with Bharat Ratan?
- Download All Question Ans Answer In PDF File